Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Welcome Baby Beckham!!!!!

On Monday Feb 24 I headed to Fayetteville for what I thought would be one last doctor's appointment before we induced on Thursday 2/27. Well I was wrong :) my blood pressure was high and I was dilated to a 4....so Dr. Birch sent me up to triage to be monitored for a couple of hours, and thank God for a couple of amazing friends that came to sit with me while I waited. Well fast forward 2 hours and I was told that I was not going to be able to go home but that they were admitting me into labor and delivery. WHAT!!!! I had a little freak out moment then got it together, Dan cancelled his afternoon patients, ran home to get our stuff, dropped off seats at school and arranged with his sister for pickup. Dan got to the hospital just after I got my epidural and things were in motion. Every time they checked me I was progressing, needless to say he was ready to make his debut that day. With no Pitocin he was born at 7:57pm! Weighing 8 pounds 3.5 ounces and 20 1/4 long. He is perfect, our healthy little bundle of Joy!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY BECKHAM! WE ARE ALREADY SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.