Thursday, October 23, 2014

World Series-Go Royals!!!!

Dad grew up in Kansas City and has always been a Royals fan! This year they made it to the World Series. After much deliberation I decided it was a once in a lifetime event that I would get to do with my dad and after realizing that I so wished I would have gotten to go on a trip with mom before she was gone I bought the tickets. What a memorable day-we got up and drove to Kansas City, went by the cemetery to visit Grandma and Grandpa Karwoski, then headed over to the stadium to buy some official WS gear! Then went over to the Plaza, grabbed lunch at Jack Stack's and shopped the whole Plaza. Then we headed to the game-it was a little odd at first with so much blue around (kind of felt like I was at a Kentucky game :)) but after the first inning I was having the time of my life cheering "Let's go Royals" It was so much fun and I will always cherish the memories that I got to make that day with Dad. Plus we won so it was the perfect ending to the perfect night!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.