Saturday, May 24, 2014
Beckham 3 months old
People always say that time flies by, and I definitely know that is true but seriously 3 months old already!!! Turning this milestone makes me a little teary eyed because it means that maternity leave is over and I have to send Beckham to school. :( Plus not to mention I even got two extra weeks to work from home to love on my sweet baby boy. Not sure if it is not having mom here as my sounding board or knowing that B is probably my last baby but it has been extremely difficult to go back to work. Not sure if it is guilt or that I just want to cherish every single moment with him, and all my boys and knowing how quick that time goes by scares me a little…Love you to the moon and back sweet Beckham!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.